Hills Prescription Diet KD Plus Mobility Kidney and Joint Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to help manage cats with kidney disease and to support their ability to run, climb and jump.
Developed with an enhanced appetite trigger technology to stimulate your cat’s appetite and an improved amino acid profile to support their natural ability to build lean muscle, Hills K/D + Mobility has been formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart functions.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- L-Carnitine: Aids weight loss to reduce stress on joints, and aid mobility
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
with Chicken: Chicken (17%), Pork, Wheat Flour, Maize Starch, Various Sugars, Salmon, Dried Egg White, Cellulose, Minerals, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Trace Elements, Flaxseed Oil, Taurine and Beta-Carotene. Coloured with Natural Caramel
Protein 6.2%, Fat Content 4.8%, Crude Fibre 0.52%, Moisture 79.0%, Calcium 0.15%, Omega-3 0.28%, Omega-6 0.91%, Phosphorus 0.09%, Sodium 0.05%, Potassium 0.18%, Magnesium 0.01%